All 11 art Reviews

Virgin Virgin

I love it!

The pose, colors and facial expression are very effective. I think her hands came out especially well. The smudging actually makes for a pretty cool effect and the blurriness is sort of appropriate for the theme.

Bettie: The Blue-eyed Bombshel Bettie: The Blue-eyed Bombshel

Great work!

I love the style for all of your work. The vibrant use of color and soft textures make for a really cool look. Keep it up!

kyowell responds:

thank you!

Fist Bump Fist Bump

Love it.

I'm not even a DBZ fan (although I watched the original DB every day when I was little). I actually like the way you draw the characters better since you can actually differentiate between them.

BiggCaZv2 responds:

That was definitely the plan. Thanks for noticing.

WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH

Awesome expression!

I never do water colors. This might have inspired me.

Skullweed Skullweed

Way to go!

Isn't it nice when your friends try to make something of their selves? Looking at the shapes of the face, it might have been cool to make the nose look like a spade but I understand this is was a quick piece. Good work.

B28 responds:

Wow, this is my first response to my first review! I feel so loved (:
yeah, he offered ten bucks, I gave him ten bucks worth of art. I wonder if he still has it...? Probably used it to roll a joint. Anyways, thanks for the review

ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE

Abortion?

Don't you mean abomina... wait. You're right, abortion is funnier. Dad and P-Bot are my favorites.

Kerli Kerli

Very well done.

One of the things that piss me off is when people overdo smudge shading. You did a great job holding back. I love the composition.

ElisaKParn responds:

Thank you very much! :D

In The Flow Of Abundance In The Flow Of Abundance

I'm sensing a theme...

... about materialism and raping the spirit of holidays. I love the color and drawing girls in the water makes for some really awesome character designs. Bravo for that. This may be a bias, but after viewing your other stuff I think I prefer this style over the anime/manga. I never got into anime because it just struck me as less original since you're adopting someone else's style. You've got your own thing going for you.

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Yeah, it's a spiritual piece. You should look up 'Flowdreaming" on google and try it.

This was just my interpretation of a guided day dream. i tend to see myself as nude. So, it just came out that way.

About Anime. I have a love-hate relationship with it. So much of it sux, but the stories are good, and it's sooooooooooooo popular! You could draw a something crappy but EVERYONE wants to see it because it's ANIME!!!! WTF!

Actually all the anime pieces I posted were based on stuff from real Japanese Mangas. But, I had to try to make mine to look more "correct" because they draw so flat. But, if I make it too "correct" it doesn;t look like anime.

thanx for the feed back *hugs*

Self Portrait- Fear Self Portrait- Fear

This is fantastic.

The expression, position of the hand and the tones pretty much blow my mind. I never could work well with charcoal myself.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Yeah i sucked at drawing with charcoal at first because I wasn't used to it. But after a couple months I actually enjoyed it. And now after years of working with it I would never go back to graphite!

Seranade Seranade

Wow, kid!

This is some really impressive stuff. I love the hand, hair and use of colors. The lighting and color palette gave a great feeling of softness to the character. That's not easy to do with colored pencils. I've never been great with them. It's also nice to see a nude without being even remotely sexual. Beautiful piece, kid.