The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

"Where all the white women at?"

Once again you've managed to improve upon perfection.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

I loved where it was going.

I'd love to see the finished product (hint hint).

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Beautiful

I can see the series is taking on a new direction. The new focus on story is a welcome addition not to say I didn't like the small vignettes. Now that we've been introduced to the creatures however, it's great to see how they mingle. The tragedy behind Bitey was a surprise. It's like I found out a friend of 6 years is actually a manic depressive. The voice acting was top notch although the animation seemed to be more simplified. That isn't necessarily bad. If you can squeeze the cartoons out faster, the quality in this episode was more than adequate. Hell, that one sillouette shot almost makes me want to buy a t-shirt.

Icycle Icycle

Perfect

Simple concept with tight controls and creative level design is the way to go. It felt like a combination between a Genndy Tartakovsky cartoon and a Roland Emmerich film.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

A Damn Shame

When I first started visiting Newgrounds about 8 years ago, this was one of the first games I played. My brother and I laughed at the voice work. There was something about the way Hooch delivered lines like "Here's yo' fuckin' money, bitch!" that got us every time. I didn't get into the Stick Slayer 'til the last episode but the man was talented. Rough but talented. Being one of the first artists came across on this site, it's really sad to hear about his untimely passing. Maybe the game itself doesn't deserve the full 10 (although it was great for its time) but I'm going to rate it as such and vote 5 as a little token of appreciation for his efforts.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

What's inspiring...

... is that you were able to make a statement while still making a pretty fun game. This is what flash games are all about.

Long Forgotten Memory Fin Long Forgotten Memory Fin

Sweetly atmospheric. We must collaborate sometime.

Vlaireice32989 responds:

That would be good to test my learnings. Hehe.. I'll practice more to improve. Thank you so much! :3

Virgin Virgin

I love it!

The pose, colors and facial expression are very effective. I think her hands came out especially well. The smudging actually makes for a pretty cool effect and the blurriness is sort of appropriate for the theme.

Bettie: The Blue-eyed Bombshel Bettie: The Blue-eyed Bombshel

Great work!

I love the style for all of your work. The vibrant use of color and soft textures make for a really cool look. Keep it up!

kyowell responds:

thank you!

Fist Bump Fist Bump

Love it.

I'm not even a DBZ fan (although I watched the original DB every day when I was little). I actually like the way you draw the characters better since you can actually differentiate between them.

BiggCaZv2 responds:

That was definitely the plan. Thanks for noticing.